How Do They Work?
Incognito braces are totally customized to fit the shape of your teeth and to follow your orthodontic therapy plan. Here is how these lingual braces are made to fit you:
- Step 1: Models are made from impressions of your mouth and scanned into a computer. A trained lab technician gives this information to your orthodontist to establish your treatment needs.
- Step 2: Your Incognito braces are created just for you using advanced technology. Every bracket and wire is made to the shape of your teeth, as defined by your orthodontist.
- Step 3: Your Incognito braces will be delivered to your orthodontistâ€™s office in time for your bonding appointment.
Who is Eligible for Incognito Braces?
If you are eligible for traditional braces, then you are likely also eligible for Incognito braces. Unlike, Invisalign and ceramic braces, a particularly good thing about Incognito braces is that patients of any age can wear them.
Why Choose Incognito Braces?
There are many reasons that you may want to choose Incognito braces for your orthodontic therapy.
- Invisibility – People will have no idea you are wearing braces unless you tell them.
- Minimal discomfort and speech interference
- Made specifically for your teeth and treatment plan
- Same treatment time as traditional braces
- Convenient for people who play contact sports or instruments
Not many orthodontic practices offer lingual braces because of the extra training that is needed to apply them. If you are interested in this type of treatment, the Jacksonville University School of Orthodontics can offer you this exciting product.
To see other people who have chosen Incognito braces and to learn more about them you can watch videos such as http://www.youtube.com/HiddenBraces.