The Jacksonville University School of Orthodontics has opened a new, state-of-the-art, expanded clinic at 5491 Dolphin Pointe Blvd.
- Main phone: (904) 256-7846
- New patients: (904) 256-7970
- Emergency: (904) 612-9229 for after-hours orthodontic emergencies only
Jacksonville University School of Orthodontics
2800 University Blvd N
Jacksonville, Florida 32211
New Street Address
5491 Dolphin Pointe Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32211
Parking is in the front of the building and the School of Orthodontics is on the right side of the first floor when you walk in.
Directions from the main campus:
Heading North from JU’s main campus gate at Merrill Rd. and University Blvd N, take the 3rd left onto Dolphin Pointe Blvd., across from Resurrection Church. Once on Dolphin Point Blvd, take the first right into the parking lot. Patient parking is in the front of the building.
The Orthodontics Clinic is located on the first floor near the main building entrance.
* There is NO access from the main campus *
- Monday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
The clinic will be closed on the following dates:
- Veteran’s Day – Wednesday, November 11, 2020
- Thanksgiving –
Wednesday, November 25, 2020- Friday, November 27, 2020
- Holiday Break –
Monday, December 21, 2020 – Friday, January 18, 2021
- Martin Luther King Day – Monday, January 18, 2021
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 31, 2021
- Independence Day – Monday, July 5, 2021