The Jacksonville University School of Orthodontics has opened a new, state-of-the-art, expanded clinic at 5491 Dolphin Pointe Blvd.
The new building is located about ½ mile north of the main campus entrance, across the street from Resurrection Church. The address is not yet recognized in mapping and GPS programs. Instead, enter these coordinates in your GPS program: 30.3608, -81.6066 or the address for (3383 University Blvd N).
- Main phone: (904) 256-7846
- New patients: (904) 256-7970
- Emergency: (904) 612-9229 for after-hours orthodontic emergencies only
Jacksonville University School of Orthodontics
2800 University Blvd N
Jacksonville, Florida 32211
New Street Address
5491 Dolphin Pointe Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32211
Parking is in the front of the building and the School of Orthodontics is on the right side of the first floor when you walk in.
For your GPS or mapping program:
The new street address is not yet available in most GPS or phone mapping programs. Use the following coordinates in your GPS for directions to the new location:
You can also use the address for Resurrection Church which is across the street from Dolphin Pointe Blvd. That address is 3383 University Blvd N
Directions from the main campus:
Heading North from JU’s main campus gate at Merrill Rd. and University Blvd N, take the 3rd left onto Dolphin Pointe Blvd., across from Resurrection Church. Once on Dolphin Point Blvd, take the first right into the parking lot. Patient parking is in the front of the building.
The Orthodontics Clinic is located on the first floor near the main building entrance.
* There is NO access from the main campus *
- Monday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
The clinic will be closed on the following dates:
- Veteran’s Day – Monday, November 11, 2019
- Thanksgiving –
Wednesday, November 27, 2019 – Friday, November 29, 2019
- Holiday Break and Move –
Monday, December 16, 2019 – Friday, January 10, 2020
- Martin Luther King Day – Monday, January 20, 2020
- Spring Break – Monday, March 9 – Friday, March 13, 2020
- Staff will be in the office on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday this week for scheduling, billing, and other concerns, but doctors will be out all week.
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 25, 2020
- Independence Day – Friday, July 3, 2020