Complete orthodontics treatment. Low monthly payments.
Free Initial Consultations
Any potential patient can make an appointment with our dental and orthodontic experts to go over their problems and recommended courses of treatment free of charge. This time allows patients to ask questions and gain an understanding of how orthodontic therapy can make a difference in their lives.
Diagnostic Record Costs
Please note that we do charge for diagnostic records – such as X-rays — as there is a cost in obtaining them. You are not required to have these records taken before you speak to one of our dentists or orthodontists. If you do decide to have these records made and then opt to have your treatment elsewhere, you may take them with you.
We understand that seeking the highest quality orthodontic care is of no use unless you can afford it. That’s why we offer a variety of payment options and work with most insurance companies to help defray the costs.
- Free initial consultation
- Minimal down payment options
- Low monthly payments
- Overall cost of braces and care that’s about 30 percent less than at most commercial offices
- Partial coverage by military and many other insurance companies
- We accept insurance from the following companies: Aetna, Delta, Florida Combined Life, Metlife, Safeguard, United Concordia, and United Healthcare.
- Major credit cards accepted
As a teaching facility — and as part of our commitment to serve our community —we provide expert, professional orthodontic treatment at a fraction of the cost patients would incur at comparable commercial facilities. Our “no interest” payment program makes the price for braces affordable for any member of your family.
Payment Plans to Suit You
We offer two payment options so you can choose a financial arrangement that’s comfortable for you.
- Option #1: A minimal down payment, with the remainder spread out during the treatment period.
- Option #2: Payment in full with an administrative discount of 10%.
Note about Invisalign and Incognito payments: $525 is due at impression, $525 at time of appliance delivery, and the remainder to be paid over 20 months. No discounts are available for Invisalign or Incognito treatment.
*Fees include all appliances, appliance insertion visits, active treatment and retention fees. Fees do not include records fee or treatment extensions due to excessive appliance breakage or loss.